Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion is our clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula for proven, long-lasting and targeted pain relief.
Top level performance horses endure daily strains on their muscles, ligaments, tendons and soft tissue. Inflammation and swelling can open the door for career ending injuries and chronic pain in active horses. The right herbal liniment can reduce the risk of injury and help your horse feel as fresh after their performance as when you started. In some situations, a liquid liniment is difficult to apply without waste or keep in place on active horses. That’s why we developed our clinical strength Performance Ultra Gelotion. All the proven pain relief benefits of our Performance Ultra Liniment with a thicker consistency that stays in place. All while being safe for everyday use and regulated competition.
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion was developed by veterinarians with top competitors in mind. It combines our natural, clinically-proven formula of arnica, rosemary, witch hazel, ginger and anti-inflammatory comfrey. Formulated at clinical strength without any ingredients on the FEI's drug regulations list. No harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, irritating herbs, artificial or synthetic additives. Rapidly limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise. Relaxes and relieves sore muscles and fatigue to improve flexibility and range of motion. Draws out heat, fluid and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the affected area.
Affectionately nicknamed “Dr. Sore No-More” by its fans, our Performance Ultra Gelotion formula is well-known for diagnosing and treating all in one bottle. When the Gelotion is massaged into the skin it foams to indicate heat. It’s a favorite among equine therapists and veterinarians for its ability to pinpoint problem areas, sore muscles and existing injuries. Top therapists use the Gelotion because it increases the benefits of treatments like shock wave and laser therapy.
Use anytime and anywhere to rapidly reduce pain and inflammation. The thicker consistency makes it easy to target exact muscle groups or soft tissue for treatment. Ideal for use before and after each ride to prevent injuries. The concentrated Gelotion is safe for your own hands and can be applied without gloves. No waste or mess. Can be used under riding equipment, bandages, wraps, magnets or ceramics without any risk. Safe to use daily for long term maintenance or as a complement for equine therapy treatments.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion as a fast-acting, natural formula that stays in place for targeted pain relief of horses in high level competition.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SORE NO-MORE GELOTION FOR YOUR HORSE
The Performance Ultra Gelotion is the right choice for:
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe arthritis, chronic inflammation or sore muscles.
- Horses with specific injuries, soft tissue injuries or problem areas.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
- Maximum pain relief: Concentrated formula drastically reduces inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Effectively draws out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the affected area. There is no better combination available to reduce pain, calm and relax muscles. Our fastest and longest lasting formula available.
- Safe for hands, horses and show day: Powerful, all-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages. Confidently use during events with no abrasives or oils to attract dust and insects.
- Pinpoint problem areas: Use to locate exact areas of discomfort or inflammation. The formula foams to indicate heat, giving insight on possible injuries.
- Targeted application: Easy to apply by massaging into the sore area. Thicker consistency stays in place just where you need it. Apply anywhere with heat, inflammation or discomfort.
- Injury prevention and rapid recovery: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Limbers the muscles and reduces the risk of injury when an ideal warm up isn’t possible prior to exercise. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile Gelotion can be used in place of a liniment, as a massage, lubricant or under riding equipment and bandages. Use to enhance the benefits of therapy treatments. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Invigorating scent: Fresh, clean ginger is energizing for both horse and rider.
Our proven formula offers performance horses a clinical strength, concentrated solution for targeted pain relief of sore and fatigued muscles.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. Contains our time-tested arnica base with witch hazel, rosemary and ginger. Now with comfrey for a more potent anti-inflammatory. Safe, natural thickening agent for functionality.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Regulation compliant: Comfrey replaces the lobelia from our Classic liniment as a stronger anti-inflammatory that meets FEI “Zero-Tolerance” regulations and many common agency regulations. Comfrey is the most effective herbal anti-inflammatory available for horses.
- Equine professional approved: Developed and approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Performance Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.