K&H Pet Products Thermo Outdoor Kitty House Extra-Wide (Heated & Unheated)
- Heated & unheated models available
- Cat house for outdoor cats is comfortable for outdoor cats, community cats, and feral cats too
- Exterior is constructed of heavy denier polyester, making this product water/weather resistant
- Heated model features our patented heating system
- Two exits so pet can't be trapped by predators providing an alternate escape route
- Two exits include removable clear door flaps help protect kitty from the harsh elements of winter
- No tools required to assemble, perfect for cats that sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in the home
- Heated model is MET Safety Listed and uses only 20 watts
- 1-year limited warranty
Cold kitties already flock to the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House so we've upped the ante with the Outdoor Heated Kitty House Extra-Wide.
Keep outdoor and feral cats safe and warm with a K&H Outdoor Kitty House Extra-Wide. This unique cat shelter assembles in mere minutes thanks to the hook & loop fasteners on its walls and simple directions. Its vinyl backing and heavy denier nylon construction create a water-resistant structure that protects cats from rain, snow, and wind. A roof overhang helps shield the house's front and rear doorways.
All the great features as our original Outdoor Heated Kitty House but is now a third larger. Optional heated version heats part of the floor so the cat can choose to be on or off the warmth. This extra-wide house is the perfect shelter for multiple cats. Easy to assemble and ships flat. Includes two removable clear door flaps.
- Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using ONLY the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat.
- Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
Care & Instructions
Wash the faux fleece cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry.
The heated bed can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dish washing detergent. DO NOT wash in a washing machine.
To clean the house, wipe with a damp cloth.
Testing Your Lectro-Soft (Heated Model Only)
You can test the Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed by placing a large pillow on top of it. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. DO NOT use an extension cord during this test. DO NOT place anything on the pad (other than the fleece cover provided) any other time. This should only be done during testing.
We Also Recommend
Exclusive® Signature® Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Formula
Exclusive Pet Food Exclusive Signature All Life Stages Lamb & Brown Rice Formula
The Wild Bone co. Bison Bone Prairie Recipe Jerky Style Dog Treat