100% All Natural Himalayan Rock Salt. A 550 million year old source of minerals and trace elements for your horse or pony. Mined from the vast and ancient Himalayan mountains, the distinctive rose pink color comes from the salts high mineral content, such as iron, potassium and magnesium, which are all vital for maintaining health. Himalayan rock salt licks are literally 'rock hard, this means that horses, ponies, deer, and livestock are unable to bite chunks off the block, a problem that can occur with the softer pressed salt licks. These licks are also much more weather resistant, which means they can be safely left outside in the field for horse to self dose. Our experience has show that horses do prefer these to other salt licks.
GREAT for Horses, Deer, Cows, Goats, Llamas, Sheep and other livestock.
- Provide a balanced intake of iron, potassium and magnesium
- Distinctive rose pink color comes from the salt's high mineral content
- Rock hard, which means horses are unable to bite chunks off of the block
- Weather resistant and can be safely left outside in a field, will not dissolve in the rain
- Rope through the center makes it easy to hang in a horse's stall