Mazuri® Herbivorous Reptile LS Diet-Small
Mazuri® Herbivorous Reptile LS Diet-Small is a low-starch, high-fiber reptile food designed for dry land herbivorous or omnivorous reptiles. Suitable for iguanas, uromastyx, small tortoises and omnivorous turtles such as box turtles, this versatile reptile diet not only is a complete iguana food and box turtle food but also may be used as the plant-based portion of a diet for insect-eating reptiles such as bearded dragons (pair with Mazuri® Bearded Dragon Diet to provide the insect-based portion of the bearded dragon diet). In addition to being nutritionally complete, this herbivorous reptile food contains yucca to help reduce ammonia odors.
- High fiber level, grass hay based – Multiple fiber sources used.
- Less than 10% starch content.
- Extruded pellet form – Minimizes waste and creates a more natural feeding environment.
- Complete nutrition – No vitamin or mineral supplementation needed for omnivorous and herbivorous species.
- Contains yucca shidigera extract – Shown to reduce aerosol ammonia in animal facilities.*
- Added vitamin D – Supports proper bone development.
- Added flax seed – Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains live probiotics cultures – May support development of GI tract.
- Contains natural vitamin E, stabilized form of vitamin C and beta-carotene.
*Relevant research information: Headon, D.R. and K.A. Dawson, 1990. Yucca extract controls atmospheric ammonia levels. Feedstuffs. 62:15-16.
Product Form: Extruded pellet: 3/32″ diameter x 1/8″ length.
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack.