Homeo Pet, Feline WRM Clear
Nature’s Gentle Relief from Worms
- Aids in the recovery from worm infestation.
- Treatment of worm infestations where a drug-free approach is favored.
- Debilitation caused by severe worm infestation where concurrent use with conventional wormer is indicated.
- Reduces environmental contamination by suppressing worm egg production and thus reducing re-infestation.
Ingredients have drug monographs covering:
OW IT WORKS:
- HomeoPet WRM Clear does not kill the worms; it gently creates and environment in the body that the worms can no longer live in, thereby flushing them harmlessly from the body.
- It takes 2 weeks for the product to reach its maximum potential in the body. During this time you may see live worms in the stool. Seeing live worms is a good indication that the product is working. You may continue to see worms coming out for up to 4 weeks after the last dose, and this is because it takes that long for worm eggs to hatch. The effect of the product remains active in the body for up to 2 months after the last dose, thus inhibiting re-infestation within that time period in spite of contact with worms.
- The easiest way to dose HomeoPet WRM Clear for your pet is to dose in the water. This way is especially useful in households with multiple pets and with owners who work during the day. By dosing in the water you are making the treatment available to the pet all day, and every time they take a drink they are effectively dosing themselves.
- When dosed in water, the product does not dilute down in water. Rather it is naturally diffused though out the water by browning motion. (the normal vibration of water molecules at room temperature which disperses and moves particles)
- Product can be used on multiple pets sharing a drinking bowl (including different weight sizes) – just follow amount of drops needed per pet.
- It does not matter that pets will not always drink in proportion to their body weight (some dogs drink more others less irrespective of size). The beauty of the HP Formulation is that it has no known toxicity at its level of dilution and the dose is calculated on the minimal amount drunk by some dogs while still allowing no toxicity in pets that drink even huge quantities. Product consumed over 14 days will average out so if the pet drinks more one day and less the next it does not affect efficacy.
- There is no risk to overdosing due to chemical free formulation.
- HomeoPet WRM Clear is a low dilution, highly effective, natural product and as with all medications it is important to monitor your pets’ condition closely. Although rare, severe infestation may require vet intervention and the use of stringent chemicals. So be vigilant and if in the slightest doubt consult your vet.