Heath, Hot Pepper Suet
Make your backyard irresistible to songbirds while keeping squirrels away with the Heath Hot Pepper Premium Suet Cake Bird Food. Made with rendered beef suet and loaded with grains birds love like corn and wheat plus capsaicin, a built-in squirrel repellent naturally derived from hot peppers. It’s great for outdoors since it doesn’t melt, so you can use it during any season no matter the weather. They help attract woodpeckers and other songbirds including cardinals, chickadees, goldfinches, juncos, kinglets, nuthatches, purple finches, siskins, and titmice. Simply place it in a suet cage and hang in your favorite birding spot, backyard garden, or bird cage. The formula is proudly made in the USA and each case comes with 12 cakes that are easy to open with a peel-tab and sealed for maximum freshness.
- Made with rendered beef suet and loaded with grains birds love like corn and wheat.
- Birds love the flavor while squirrels are driven away by capsaicin, a natural squirrel-repellant from hot peppers.
- Doesn’t melt so it’s great for outdoor use to make any outdoor area irresistible to songbirds.
- Perfect for woodpeckers and other songbirds like cardinals, chickadees, goldfinches, juncos, kinglets, nuthatches, purple finches, siskins, and titmice.
- Made in the USA with no artificial ingredients; case comes with 12 easy-peel open cakes that are sealed for freshness.