Kid Milk Replacer 8 lbs, Purina
LAND O LAKES® Doe’s Match® Kid Milk Replacer
To be fed to goat kids from second day of life through weaning.
Features & Benefits
Architect® Formulation System
Developed by the research team at Land O’Lakes, contains a unique combination of protein, fat and carbohydrate. This proven nutritional advantage helps to grow big and vigorous kids.
50 lb bag, 25 lb bag, 8 lb pouch
Doe’s Match is the only 25% protein, 28% fat, kid milk replacer with the patented Architect® Formulation System
Always weigh Doe’s Match Kid Milk Replacer powder for accurate mixing.
Mix 6 ounces (0.37 pound) of Doe’s Match Kid Milk Replacer in 1 quart (2 pints) of 110-120° F. water by slowly adding powder to water while stirring.
Hand feeding guidelines
Use the following schedule as a guideline for feeding reconstituted milk replacer:
TABLE: Age of Kid (days) No. Feedings Per Day Ounces of Solution/Feeding
1 4 Colostrum
2-3 4 4
4-5 3 6
6-10 2 12
11-weaning 2 20-28 (1.25-1.75 +I10+I11
2. Newborn kids should receive colostrum as soon after birth as possible (within 3-4 hours).
3. When hand feeding by bottle or shallow pan, milk replacer should be about 100 to 105° F.
4. Consult with your veterinarian on a dry doe and kid vaccination
program, including, but not limited to E. coli, clostridium and salmonella.
5. Always provide fresh, clean, free choice water and provide a high quality dry feed on a free-choice basis.
6. If scouring occurs due to bacterial infection, kids may need treatment with an oral antibiotic. If scours persist, seek assistance from your local veterinarian.